1. The only valid versions of the commercial documentation of SFB (catalogs, technical data sheets, certifications and other kind of documentation) are those appearing in the website of SFB (www.steelfb.com). Previous versions of the commercial documentation are considered obsolete and not valid.
2. The photographs, computer graphics and sketches that appear in the website, on the blog, social networking sites and the commercial documentation of SFB are the exclusive property of Steel for Bricks and authorization should be requested to Steel for Bricks to use them.
3. The products may be subject to change without prior notice.
4. Any total or partial reproduction or replication of any material of the website or commercial documentation of Steel for Bricks is strictly forbidden without written permission.
5. All company names and trademarks appearing in the website and commercial documentation in paper or in electronic format are owned by Steel for Bricks.
6. Any information contained in the commercial documentation, in the website, on the blog, and social networking sites is given in good faith. No liability is accepted due to use or application of products described.